[Tlc] TLC-conference on religion and SEA

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Fri Apr 25 03:47:44 PDT 2008

FYI.
Thanks,
justin

.The  forthcoming 3rd SSEASR Conference on Waters in South and Southeast Asia: Interaction of Culture and Religion is international Conference of South and Southeast Asian Association for the Study of Culture and Religion (SSEASR). Co-sponsored as a Regional Conference by the parent body, International Association for the History of Religions (IAHR), Member of CIPSH, an affiliate organisation of the UNESCO, the Conference would be held at Denpasar from June 3 to 6, 2009 in collaboration with Institut Seni Indonesia (ISI) and Universitas Hindu Indonesia (UNHI), Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia. The information can be seen also at www.sseasr.org and the registration can be filled in online.
Prof I Wayan Rai, Ph.D.               Dr Amarjiva Lochan                   &n! ! bsp;     Prof I BG Yudha Triguna
Rector, ISI                                      President, SSEASR                           Rector, UNHI                                &! ! nbsp;
Chair, Organising Committee,
3rd SSEASR Conference, 2009
www.sseasr.org
Email: thirdSSEASR at hotmail.com  or  secretariat at sseasr.org