[Tlc] TLC-undergraduate research

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 14 17:22:56 PDT 2008

**searac or i have no additional information; please pass along.**

Project SEA (Southeast Asian) Art is an undergraduate research
project by a group of students at the University of California,
Berkeley.  The aim of the project is to gather, document and feature
the different forms of artistic expressions of second generation
Southeast Asian Americans of Vietnamese, Cambodian, Laotian, and
Hmong ancestry. In so doing, we hope to give voice, form and
resonance to the poetics and politics of young Southeast Asians in
America.  Visual art works collected through this project will be
displayed at the UC Berkeley Southeast Asian graduation on May 24,
2008.  We are also collaborating with the
 Southeast Asian Student
Coalition (SASC), who plan on compiling an anthology of selected
writings and literary expressions.

All forms of art - including literature, poetry, spoken word, music,
film, drawings, paintings, etc.
 - can be submitted for consideration.

The deadline for submission is May 1, 2008

Submissions may be mailed to:
Project SEA Art, 249 Cesar Chavez, Berkeley, CA 94720

Or, submissions may be emailed to the following email address:
projectSEAart at gmail.com

To receive a submission form, please visit our website:
http://projectseaart.googlepages.com/home
2617 Humanities Building
justinm at ucr.edu