[Tlc] TLC-Hmong Studies

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Fri Apr 4 20:59:38 PDT 2008

FYI.
Thanks,
justin

Hello everyone:
If you have not registered for the 2nd International Conference on Hmong Studies at Concordia University, which will take place from Friday, April 11-12, 2008, please do so. We are near capacity now. To learn more about the 2nd International Conference on Hmong Studies or to register, please log onto our website at www.csp.edu/hmongcenter. You will find the agenda there.
If you cannot attend the conference on Saturday but would be available Friday, April 11, 2008, we invite you to join us for our reception from 6 pm - 9 pm that evening. At the reception, you will have the opportunity to meet some of our presenters. The reception is free and open to the public. It will be held in the Buenger Education on the campus of Concordia University. Click on this link for direction to Concordia University. http://www.csp.edu/AboutUs/Campus_Maps.html Hope to see you all. Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,
Lee Pao Xiong

Director
Center for Hmong Studies
Concordia University
275 North Syndicate Street
St. Paul, Minnesota 55104
651-641-8870
xiong at csp.edu

www.csp.edu/hmongcenter

Join us for the 2nd Int'l Conference on Hmong Studies
April 11 - 13, 2008

2617 Humanities Building
justinm at ucr.edu