[Tlc] TLC-New publication

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Fri Sep 14 09:00:46 PDT 2007

Dear TLC Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce the publication of a book titled
“"The Nature of Asian
Firms: An Evolutionary Perspective.
http://www.chandospublishing.com/catalogue/record_detail.php?recordID=145

I wrote the book with Dr Songporn Hansanti, Director of
Foreign Affairs in the
Faculty of Management Sciences at Kasetsart University in
Bangkok Thailand,
Dr Suthinan Pornsuwan, associate professor and the Dean of the
International
College at Bangkok University.

Instead of taking a snapshot view of how Asian firms operate
and are structured,
the book attempts to explore how the environments have shaped
the structures,
strategies and operations of firms in the Asian region.

Although most TLC members do not appear to be in the
disciplines of
International Business or Economics, I hope some TLC members
will find this
book useful.

Scott A. Hipsher, Ph.D.
Manager General Affairs