[Tlc] T-Mon Studies conference

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 4 22:38:27 PDT 2007

FYI. Forwarded from one of our members. See registration form
and tentative schedule attached.

Dear All,

I am Khanidtha Kanthavichai, co-ordinator of a
conference called "Discovery of Ramanya Desa: Mon history,
language, culture, identity and performing arts to be held at
Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, during 10-13 October,2007.
The attached files are registration form and schedule.

The organizing committee would be appreciate if
you kindly forward this news to persons whom might interested
to this conference.

Should you have any inquiries please contact me
(Khanidtha) at jib_bp at hotmail.com tel 089-811-7960,
Ms.Pornpimol Trichot at pornpimol.T at chula.ac.th           tel
02-218-7468 (Institute of Asian Studies)

We are looking forward to welcoming you in the
conference.

Best Regards,

Khanidtha

2617 Humanities Building