[Tlc] TLC-Volunteer VIA

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Fri Nov 9 13:51:29 PST 2007

Volunteer/Work Opportunities in Indonesia, Burma, Laos, and
Vietnam with VIA

Applications are now available for VIA's two-month summer
program in Bali and the 1- & 2-year Indonesia program starting
in summer 2008. The application deadline for the Bali summer
program is February 21, 2008, but we are encouraging
applicants to send in their applications early because there
will be a limited number of participants.

Applications also available for programs in Burma, China,
Laos, and Vietnam. See our Web site
http://www.viaprograms.org/programs_in_asia/index.html for
more details.

VIA (Volunteers in Asia) is a non-profit non-sectarian
organization dedicated to increasing understanding between the
United States and Asia through public service and programs
promoting cross-cultural education. For 44 years, VIA has been
sending US residents to Asia for short- and long-term
volunteer programs.

We strongly encourage interested applicants to contact our office:
Diane Nguyen, Outreach Coordinator - email:
<info at viaprograms.org>, phone 415-904-8033
Nathan Camp, Program Director, Indonesia & Laos - email:
<indonesia at viaprograms.org>, phone: 415-904-8033 ext 307.

(

2617 Humanities Building
justinm at ucr.edu