[Tlc] Query: Forestry Policy in Thailand

Michael Montesano seamm at nus.edu.sg
Mon Mar 19 05:03:46 PDT 2007

Dear List:

I write for advice on a good secondary source concerning the history of
forest policy in Thailand.  In particular, I am interested in the
expiration of long-term European teak concessions in the middle decades
of the twentieth century and the policies that the Bangkok government
adopted after their expiration.  I need only a general outline of such
developments, in Thai or in English, rather that a monograph devoted to
the topic.  Above all, I seek a source that is relatively widely
available.

Thanks very much in advance,

Mike Montesano
Singapore