[Tlc] TLC-position/Cornell/Poli.Sci

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Thu Jul 12 09:47:00 PDT 2007

FYI:

CORNELL UNIVERSITY - COMPARATIVE POLITICS

The Department of Government at Cornell University invites
applications for
2 positions from recent and prospective PhDs with research and
teaching
interests in Comparative Politics. We are particularly
interested in
candidates who seek to address questions of broad theoretical
interest and
who are grounded in a specific area (including cross-regional
expertise).
Areas of substantive and theoretical interest are open for
both positions,
though we have particular interest in applicants with
expertise in the
politics of Asia (including Southeast, but also Northeast and
Central
Asia). The appointments will commence on July 1, 2008.

Applicants should submit a cover letter, statement of research
and teaching
interests, CV, 3 letters of reference, one writing sample, and
any other
relevant materials to: Search Committee, Comparative Politics
Search,
Department of Government, 214 White Hall, Cornell University,
Ithaca NY
14853-7901.  Deadline for receipt of applications is October
5, 2007.
Cornell is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer
and educator,
and we strongly encourage applications from women and minority
candidates.

2617 Humanities Building
justinm at ucr.edu