[Tlc] Thank letter to inform me to join the conference2008

Rev. Priti Sarman pritisarman at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 23:33:27 PDT 2007

2617 Humanities Building
justinm at ucr.edu
Dear friend Justinm

  Thank and greeting to you informing me joining information Manila 2008.It is long time But at this year

   I  Shall join the  three conference in USA and canada.My friend Mike Whitty who is a professor of Adminitration Department of Business Detriot University

  send to me email       to join the
  conference of IAEWP International    Association of Educator of World Peace will hold at San Francisco University this summer 2007.Our Association of World Citizen links with IAEWP/FOWPAL International     Association of Educator and World Peace/ Federation of World Peace And Love Jointly work worldwide.I also work with some european organizations
  wish join the   two University conference Austria/ Netherland.In there, there are two friends who are representative of Association of World Citizen.1  Ingrid and Lisinka ulatowsaka             Already I also received invitation letter singed by secretary general and Chair organizer Sophana Srichampa Ph.D of SSEASR.as a   member of their organization.beside these I have to receive very inportant email every day and have to mantain the
   three organizations.We are workin religious and humanitarian for the needy and helpless boys and girls.So I have to present at the office minimum four hours.I hope I shall work with you.in future if you    keep our mutual communication  each other.Again my best thank to you.
  your sincerely
  Pritisarman
  Chittagong
  Bangladesh.

justinm at ucr.edu wrote:
  FYI. See attached. Conference in Manila on Religion and
Globalization.

2617 Humanities Building
justinm at ucr.edu