[Tlc] Many thank to you to send to study information

Rev. Priti Sarman pritisarman at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 21 03:13:59 PDT 2007

  Justinm

  Dear friend  Justinm
  Thank and congratulation on your beautiful proposal for study for short course as  aVolunteer.I am very happily inform you that Our students are very poor those who study in orphanage school and college.And also they have no proper guardian to mantain the educational expenses.I am teaching   them and bearing their educational expenses.So your sympathetic proposal for short course study as a  volunteers is diffficult to them.I request you If you  have   any opportunity for the poor students kindly inform me.I know that Thailand has good opportunity
  to stay the Buddhist students in Thai Wat Since I visited many time in Thailand.I also want to
  know from you       If you will able       send non imigrant visa documents It will be opportunity to stdy there.  Again my best thank to inform me the necessary information.
  your faithfully
  Rev.Pritisarman
  President
  BBIMC
  Chittacong Bangladesh.

justinm at ucr.edu wrote:
  Volunteer/Short-Term Teaching in Thailand

TRAKS International USA-Asia offers short-term, unsalaried
teaching positions (one to three months) in Thailand, year
around. Teaching conversational English is easy and fun. No
experience necessary!

Internship includes:
*Placement in accredited schools.
*15 -20 hours a week classroom teaching.
*Comfortable, rent-free accommodations.
*Pre-departure information.
*Orientation program.
*Twenty-four hour support from TRAKS International Thailand staff
*International Medical Insurance.
*Pick-up and transportation from airport to hotel.
*Transportation to project site.

Program Fee: $600 for one month; $750 for two months; $900 for
three months.

Qualifications:
At least 21 years of age and hold valid passport.
An open-mind, ability to be flexible and a sense of adventure.
Teaching experience not necessary.

Steps to Apply:
Online application submitted along with resume/CV.
Letters of reference.
Letter of intent/introduction.
Copy of passport and transcripts.

An online application must be submitted six weeks prior to the
desired date of placement. All volunteer placements begin the
first Saturday of every month with a one-day orientation
training session in Bangkok, Thailand. The orientation
provides instruction to the language and culture of Thailand,
along with useful tools for teaching in the classroom and
more. On Sunday, interns leave for their assigned school
where they will get their first introduction to the community
and school environment where they will be living and working.
TRAKS Asia is available for assistance 24-hours a day.

To participate in our volunteer program, apply online at our
website: http://www.traksinternational.com/home.html. Or
email: info at traksinternational.com.

2617 Humanities Building
justinm at ucr.edu