[Tlc] Directory of Southeast Asia Librarians

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Mon Nov 27 11:36:35 PST 2006

Dear All,

I am excited to announce that Dr. Virginia Shih, Librarian for
the Southeast Asia Collections (South/Southeast Asia Library,
Doe Library, University of California, Berkeley), has recently
completed the "International Directory of Southeast Asia
Librarians." This has the full contact information, websites,
etc. of librarians who work with SEA collections in Europe,
Asia, and North America. It is a long and valuable list of
resources for teaching and research. I have posted this
directory on the tlc.ucr.edu website under "Teaching
Resources." Under "internet reference resources" on the site
is a list of links to SEA library collections worldwide. This
list is contantly growing. If there are resources that you are
aware of that are not listed, please contact us. I will spend
time re-organizing and making the website more user-friendly
soon. For the time being, please see this directory on the
site. If you have any questions, please contact Virginia Shih
(vshih at library.berkeley.edu) or Justin McDaniel
(justin.mcdaniel at ucr.edu).

Thank you,

2617 Humanities Building