[Tlc] Mekhong Actual Outcomes

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Mon Dec 11 13:31:40 PST 2006

Dear Friends and Colleagues:

Looks like we're moving right ahead on "Mekong Actual Outcomes"
International Conference on Post-Facto Evaluation of Official
Development Assistance in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS),
now fixed
for 5-7 October 2007, at Northern Illinois University, in De Kalb
Illinois USA.

The interactive (in due course) CfP should be online in a day
or two, of
which the URL will follow to these lists. Meanwhile, here it
is as a
one-page poster in PDF. Feel free to circulate, print hard copy
(preferably at 11x17" or A3 size as text is dense and font is
small) and
post wherever.

Thanks much for your previous interest and support of this
initiative.
And apologies, where due, for cross-posting.

I expect to be in Vientiane again from 19 January through 13
March 2007,
further flogging the Actual Outcomes Conf and also continuing
with our
Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) projects at
the Vat
Sisaket and Ho Phrakeo museums.

Hope to see many of you there soon.

Best,

AP
______

Alan Potkin, Ph. D., Team Leader
Digital Conservation Facility Laos

Adjunct Faculty, Center for Southeast Asian Studies
Northern Illinois University
Pottenger House
De Kalb IL 60115 USA

Home/office tel 815 230 9575